This written testimony, prepared by Professor William Kirby, Chairman of the Harvard China Fund, for the U.S. Congress appointed U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission discusses the opportunities and risks posed by Chinese investments in the United States. It provides an overview on the challenges faced by private Chinese entrepreneurs dealing with their own government and highlights through the case of the Wanxiang Group how the U.S. had benefited, and may continue to benefit, from investments by private Chinese businesses.
News & Events
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Dingru Huang
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Tianyu Su
- FAIRBANK CENTER FOR CHINESE STUDIES AND HARVARD CHINA FUND TRAVEL FUNDING
- Engaging the World: Harvard College International Opportunities Virtual Fair, Friday October 2, 2020 1-4pm
- Emergency Funding for Disruptions Caused by Covid-19