After months of preparation, the Harvard China Fund and Harvard Summer School launched the Harvard Summer School Program in Hong Kong at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) on June 1, 2019. Sixteen students are participating in this program representing current undergraduates at Harvard College, Boston University, Colgate University and HKBU. Everyone is enjoying the thought-provoking classes on migration and history of U.S.-China relations, as well as the many field trips to explore the natural landscape, rich history and exciting culture and food scene of Hong Kong.
News & Events
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Dingru Huang
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Tianyu Su
- FAIRBANK CENTER FOR CHINESE STUDIES AND HARVARD CHINA FUND TRAVEL FUNDING
- Engaging the World: Harvard College International Opportunities Virtual Fair, Friday October 2, 2020 1-4pm
- Emergency Funding for Disruptions Caused by Covid-19