After months of preparation, the Harvard China Fund and Harvard Summer School launched the Harvard Summer School Program in Hong Kong at Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) on June 1, 2019. Sixteen students are participating in this program representing current undergraduates at Harvard College, Boston University, Colgate University and HKBU. Everyone is enjoying the thought-provoking classes on migration and history of U.S.-China relations, as well as the many field trips to explore the natural landscape, rich history and exciting culture and food scene of Hong Kong.
News & Events
- President Bacow Expresses “Deep Concern” on Immigration Policies
- 2019 Harvard China Student Internship Program Starts Successfully on June 8
- Harvard Summer School Program in Hong Kong Makes Its Debut
- Perspectives on Chinese Investment in the United States
- Harvard China Fund Dinner with the Harvard College China Forum