The Harvard China Fund is closely monitoring the developing situation in mainland China concerning the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), and paying close attention to travel advisories from Harvard University, the U.S. Department of State and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. At this time, we plan to move forward with the selection process and continue to plan for the Harvard China Student Internship Program – Summer 2020 contingent on a change to Harvard’s current travel restrictions to mainland China. We have decided to postpone the program start date by one week and conduct interviews in the second week of March. The new program dates are June 13 – August 14, 2020. This plan may still change with rapidly evolving developments on the ground and as we consult with our local partners in Greater China. We will continue to do our best to communicate timely updates and more information about our timeline and program should there be changes. Please continue to check back on our website often and social media channels.
News & Events
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Dingru Huang
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Tianyu Su
- FAIRBANK CENTER FOR CHINESE STUDIES AND HARVARD CHINA FUND TRAVEL FUNDING
- Engaging the World: Harvard College International Opportunities Virtual Fair, Friday October 2, 2020 1-4pm
- Emergency Funding for Disruptions Caused by Covid-19