On Friday, April 12, 2019, the Harvard China Fund hosted a dinner at Legal Sea Foods in the Charles Hotel for a group of top Chinese entrepreneurs and global leaders in business, media and other industries who were the speakers and guests of the Harvard College China Forum. A tradition now in its fifth year, the delegation enjoyed meeting with Harvard faculty and staff to discuss a variety of topics of interest ranging from international relations to philanthropy. The Harvard College China Forum was founded in 1997 and is North America’s leading and longest-running conference on China organized by students.
News & Events
- President Bacow Expresses “Deep Concern” on Immigration Policies
- 2019 Harvard China Student Internship Program Starts Successfully on June 8
- Harvard Summer School Program in Hong Kong Makes Its Debut
- Perspectives on Chinese Investment in the United States
- Harvard China Fund Dinner with the Harvard College China Forum