On Friday, April 12, 2019, the Harvard China Fund hosted a dinner at Legal Sea Foods in the Charles Hotel for a group of top Chinese entrepreneurs and global leaders in business, media and other industries who were the speakers and guests of the Harvard College China Forum. A tradition now in its fifth year, the delegation enjoyed meeting with Harvard faculty and staff to discuss a variety of topics of interest ranging from international relations to philanthropy. The Harvard College China Forum was founded in 1997 and is North America’s leading and longest-running conference on China organized by students.
News & Events
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Dingru Huang
- Emergency Funding Recipient: Tianyu Su
- FAIRBANK CENTER FOR CHINESE STUDIES AND HARVARD CHINA FUND TRAVEL FUNDING
- Engaging the World: Harvard College International Opportunities Virtual Fair, Friday October 2, 2020 1-4pm
- Emergency Funding for Disruptions Caused by Covid-19