Students may sign-up to attend the fair using the following link: https://forms.gle/WKF7vz8xP6cn2bqZ8. The event link will be sent out to those who have signed-up, early in the day on October 2. We hope to see you stop by the Harvard China Fund and Fairbank Center virtual tables!
Taking place during Harvard’s Worldwide Week, the Harvard College International Opportunities Fair is an annual undergraduate student fair showcasing activities and funding available to undergraduates throughout the year. Connect with the international centers and offices, academic departments, and selected student groups that will send you abroad to study, research, intern or volunteer. Please stop by the virtual Harvard China Fund and Fairbank Center tables to find out about the undergraduate opportunities in Greater China for summer 2021. We hope this event will inspire you to travel abroad in meaningful ways throughout your Harvard career.
Participating centers and offices include:
- Asia Center
- Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS)
- Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies
- Department of Germanic Languages and Literatures/SEAS
- FAS Office of Career Services
- Griffin Financial Aid Office
- Harvard Center for African Studies
- Harvard China Fund and Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies
- Harvard Global Health Institute
- Korea Institute
- Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute
- Minda de Gunzburg Center for European Studies (CES)
- Office of International Education
- Office of Undergraduate Research and Fellowships
- Reischauer Institute of Japanese Studies
- Summer School Study Abroad
- Villa I Tatti
This event is hosted by the Office of International Education (OIE), the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences (SEAS), and the Office of FAS International Affairs.