Please support Harvard University’s critical work and efforts in confronting and responding to the coronavirus pandemic by giving to the Harvard Medical School and Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. The COVID-19 Response and Research Fund at the Harvard Medical School will enable clinicians and scientists to address the immediate challenges of the pandemic and create a rapid-response system to deal with future outbreaks through a large-scale collaborative approach. At the Harvard Chan School of Public Health, researchers are engaged in the emergency work of modeling and predicting the spread and impact of COVID-19, as well as the effect of shelter-in-place orders and physical distancing. Please support the urgent COVID-19 work of the Chan School here.
News & Events
- FAIRBANK CENTER FOR CHINESE STUDIES AND HARVARD CHINA FUND TRAVEL FUNDING
- Engaging the World: Harvard College International Opportunities Virtual Fair, Friday October 2, 2020 1-4pm
- Emergency Funding for Disruptions Caused by Covid-19
- William Kirby: Forum/Aspen 2020 Summer Interview Series
- Emergency Fairbank Center and Harvard China Fund Funding